When will your second book come out?

Home Forums Spiritual Forum Q&A When will your second book come out?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Participant

Hi Brian,

When will your second book come out?

Thank you,

stephen

Hello Stephen,

Thanks for your interest. The second book should be released this year. It is much different than the first book.

The goal of the first book, Into the Formless, is to provide seekers an overview of the spiritual journey based on the teachings of enlightened masters. So they can find their own unique spiritual path. It is relatively short at around 37,000 words.

The second book is an unfiltered account of my spiritual path as recorded in journal entries over a span of 14 years. It reads like a novel. It describes the very real obstacles that any seeker may encounter and how they are overcome through faith and the grace of enlightened masters. It will be around 250,000 words in length.

Steve
    Participant

Hi Brian,

Presuming not this year?

Happy Holidays,

Stephen

Hello Stephen,

I hope you are well. Thanks for your inquiry about the second book.

Over the last few years the US economy has been purposely destabilized by a small group of people intent on creating a totalitarian global government. As a result, I’ve been forced to allocate more time to making a living and less time to editing the second book and posting blog articles. In 2022, I will endeavor to place more attention on the second book and, with God’s grace, complete it.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Brian D. Stephens. Reason: spacing issues
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.